At zoombridal, we wishes to create a satisfying and enjoyable shopping experience for you. Please review the complete details of our Return Policy below to determine if any special conditions apply.Zoombridal.com reserves the right to do explanation of this Return Policy.
As all dresses are custom made from zoombridal.com, and the materials cannot be reused once the creation process has begun. so we only accept cancellation when below situation meets:
(1) New orders placed can be canceled within 24 hours, full money will be refunded.
(2) Orders canceled 1-3 days after payment confirmation will be eligible for a partial refund 50% of the product purchase price.
(3) We don't accept cancellation over that time frame due to customer's reason.
Replacement or Refund
All returned products must be with the original packaging and accessories unless an exception is agreed in advance. And you are required to contact us within 3 days after sign up parcel, for return/exchange.
Defective, Damaged or Mis-shipped Items
You are eligible for a refund of the full purchase price plus shipping costs for defective, damaged or mis-shipped items. If you believe your items were damaged during delivery, you must first obtain "Proof of Damage" documentation from your delivery carrier.
Sizing or Fitting Issues
As all of our dresses are hand-sewn and custom tailored, the finished dresses may vary by approximately one 1 inch in either direction of the specified measurements. To ensure that your dress will still fit you perfectly, our tailors have created all our dresses with additional fabric in the seams to allow minor size modifications to be made easily.
Dress is the size you ordered but does not fit
Dresses that do not fit properly but fit the specifications you ordered cannot be returned or exchanged.
As our dresses are made with additional fabric in the seams, you can make minor adjustments at a local tailor at your own cost.
The settings of your computer screen may alter the color of the pictures shown on zoombridal.com. Slight color mismatches between the color of your dress and the color shown on screen may not mean that the dress is defective. If the color of the item received is not what was ordered, you are eligible for a full refund. (Shippping charge is non-refundable)
1. We do not accept return for cutom made dresses (Orders with detailing measurement like Bust, Waist, Hips and etc, should be treated as customized dress, including style alteration). The only situation we accept return of custom gown is when dress made in wrong size or color prior to your order requirements.
2. The shipping cost of Returning / Exchanging the dress is on customer’s own, you should make all the information clear and accurate (measurement, color, shipping address, phone number, the wearing date…).
3. For standard size dresses in returned in good condition, 50% of restocking fee should be charged for the return. And customer is the side to be charged of all return costs. Please understand that shipping cost is un-refundable understand this circumstance.
If there is no answer to your questions about our Return and Cancellation Policies on this page, please feel free to visit our Contact Us page for customer service assistance.